Welcome to Harbor Choice — the choice is yours.
Harbor Health Plan, Inc.'s off-exchange 2017 Harbor Choice Bronze (HMO) plan provides coverage designed to provide minimum essential coverage at a low premium for people who:
- Want to pay a low premium but are prepared to meet a high deductible
- May be in good health and do not anticipate visiting their primary care physician more than three times in the coverage year
- Want to be covered in case of an emergency or unforeseen illness
Harbor Health Plan, Inc.'s 2017 Harbor Choice (HMO) Bronze plan is not subject to subsidies you may be eligible for when shopping for plans on the Health Insurance Marketplace/Exchange.
Ready To Enroll?
During the Open Enrollment Period (November 1, 2016 – December 31,2017), you can enroll in our off-Exchange Bronze plan by clicking the button below.
Resources to help you make your decision:
- Summaries of Benefits and Coverage – Provide overview information about each of the plans.
- Provider and pharmacy look-up tools – Make it convenient for you to see if your doctors and pharmacies are part of the Phoenix Choice network.
- Formulary – Allows you to look up the prescription medications you may take, see if they are available on the plan and determine into what tier they fall.
Still need help?
Call our Customer Service department at (866) 420-6725, (TTY: (855) 463-7279), Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., local time, except holidays.
Please visit healthcare.gov or call the Health Insurance Marketplace at 1 (800) 318-2596 to learn more about your 2017 on-Exchange coverage options.